Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Firenze Friends




Living abroad isn't always easy- it can be extremely difficult being parted from those you love. But sometimes if you are lucky enough, some of those loved ones will come visit you. I was that lucky.




One of my dearest friends in the world, Brianna, traveled all the way to Florence to come visit me. She brought with her the lovely travel companion, Skylar. These two brought me some love and comfort from across the pond which is very much needed when you are in a demanding graduate program like mine. In addition to that TLC, they also helped me rediscover the wonders of Firenze and the beautiful Tuscan countryside.



Likewise, the ability of both old and new friends to come together is such a fun experience (and can get a little crazy especially when you hang out on the San Spirito steps!)



By far, their visit was one of the highlights of my year. I am truly lucky to have such friends!

Tanti Baci,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment